Sunday, February 7, 2010

Various types of sauces

Various types of sauces
Sauce can be defined as liquid or semi liquid, which have suitable colourful appearance that is served along with the foos items as an accompaniment. The perfect sauce has a colourful appearance, it's texture is that of velvet and has a definite taste. There are basically 6 types of sauce. They are:-

1.Bechamel(white) sauce:- the ingredients of bechamel sauce are:- milk, butter, flour, studden onion, salt&papper.
2. espangnole(brown) sauce:- brown sauce is made from brown roux and brown stock. The ingredients are:- flour, butter, brown stock, bouquet garni, mire poix, tomato puree.
3. Hollandaise (warm yellow) sauce:- It contains high percentage of fat and egg yolk. Butter, egg yolks, crushed papper corn, vinegar, lemon juice are main ingredients of hollandaise sauce.
4. Mayonnaisw(basic cold) sauce:- It is generally used in salad dressing and also used as an accompaniment. It's ingredients are:- salad or olive oil, egg yolks, French mustard power, vinegar, lemon juice, seasoning.
5. Veloute(blonde) sauce:- It is a basic blonde sauce, prepared from blonde roux and white stock. Veloute gets it's name from the type of stock used. It can be maid with butter flour, white stock, mushroom timmings.
6. tomato (red) sauce:- It adds colour to the dish. White sauce, butter, flour, mire poix, bouquet garni, tomato puree, bacon, scraps are ingredients of tomato sauce.

3 comments:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Post. Thank you for adding to our knowledge of
    Hot & Spicy Barbecue BBQ Sauces Online. Sauces are something I use frequently, and I almost always purchase them from Belay & Bell. They are the most popular Sauces online seller since they offer high-quality products at a lower price than other sellers. Belay & Bell is a good place to go if you want to get sauces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect information is provided & the blog is almost perfect keep me updated with such kind of upcoming blogs .. Restaurant Operations

    ReplyDelete